When you think of Africa does your brain initially start thinking of safaris and wildlife? While that is 1000% a large part of Africa there is so, so much more to experience. So we've broken down some of the top attractions you need to see and to while on your luxury vacation to South Africa. This itinerary will take you through Cape town, Kruger National Park, Johannesburg, Madikwe, and Mluwati!Starting with Cape Town...
Best Accommodations:For modern luxury we can't recommend The Silo Hotel enough. Topping Cape Town’s new Museum Contemporary Art Africa, the family-owned Silo Hotel hits all the high notes. The former grain elevator was reimagined from rough concrete into diamond, with crystalline windows and a whimsical elegance.
For the romantics Tintswalo Atlantic is just for you. One of Cape Town's hidden gems as it is nestled at the base of the ocean-facing Table Mountain National Park. The lodge is perched on a pebbled beach and enjoys panoramic views of the picturesque Hout Bay harbour, the dramatic Sentinel mountain peak, and the Atlantic Ocean beyond - all are not to be missed.
For Family Luxury nothing beats More Quarters. A down to earth collection of converted heritage townhouses with entrances onto a cobbled lane adjoining the main hotel, creating the feel of a secluded quarter in the suburb. From adventure and nature, history and culture, to food and shopping...there is truly something for everyone!Top Johannesburg attractions
1. Experience history at the moving and impactful Apartheid Museum.
2. Escape the hustle and bustle at Walter Sisulu National Botanical Gardens and be sure to admire Witpoortjie Waterfall.
3. Take a day trip to visit the Cradle of Humankind World Heritage Site.
4. Learn about South Africa's journey to democracy at Constitution Hill
5. Spend an afternoon in Pretoria and experience the dramatic purple hues of jacarandas in the spring.
6. Explore the culture, life, and history of the Soweto Township on a tuk tuk tour.
7. Visit Mandela House, where Nelson Mandela lived from 1946 to 1962.Top VIP Tented Experiences
1. AndBeyond Ngala - Chic and contemporary, this tented camp is surrounded by tranquil bush built on platforms so each tented suite has its own warm, earthy feel designed to blend into the riverside trees.2. Simbavati River Lodge - With a unique setting on the banks of the Kruger Park's Nhlaralumi River in the Timbavati Private Game Reserve, with it's winning charm of the waterhole right below the dining deck much loved by elephants!3. Pafuri Tented Camp - sitting along the Luvuhu River and shaded by the giant trees overhanging the camp is an immersive experience different to any traditional safari location.4. Hamiltons Tented Safari Camp - this is where luxury meets safari with magnificent tented suites complete with teak floorboards, dreamy mosquito nets, slipper baths, outdoor showers and superb views!It is the mission of VIP Travel Experience to take you beyond the highlights for bespoke or unique experiences. VIP Travel Experience specializes in custom-crafted vacations! Let us help you plan your next dream adventure! If you're ready to have your luxury vacation redefined by VIP Travel Experience we are here to help you get started and give you all the travel tips you'll need to know about traveling during times with Covid.Email me at email@example.com to get in touch and get started.
It's a big world out there and we want you to experience it. Email us firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com to get in touch so we can get started when you're ready!