With Europe being sold out for this summer, and in some places sold out until next year, we wanted to feature a few other locations to help you beat the heat and still get an incredible luxury vacation.
1. Canada for July - OctoberWhen you think of Canada you likely don't think heat (and there's a reason for that!) but it does in fact get warm in the summer time depending on the region. Despite warm temperatures (think mid 70s, sometimes 80s) Canada has some of the most beautiful sights to see that takes your mind off any heat, if you can even call it that. One of the most beautiful destinations in Canada we simply can't pass up during the summer is Banff! With perfect temps, the shining sun, and of course the famous-glacial-fed blue lakes that sparkle.
VIP Travel Experience Favorite - The Fairmont Banff Springs Canada’s “Castle in the Rockies” is where many travelers choose to flock for a unique blend of chic sophistication and a rugged outdoor environment luxury travel experience.
2. Croatia for September
If you've been following VIP Travel Experience before then you have probably seen us talk about Croatia a few times, that's how much we love it. Be sure to check out our blog on "How to Travel to Croatia Like A Luxury Travel Advisor" for even more reasons to explore this lovely country. Croatia shares borders with 5 countries and there are plenty of opportunities to make a vacation go even further. This eastern European country is a huge favorite by Games of Thrones fans but it's also known for so much more. Adriatic Sea, Mediterranean climate, Dinaric Alps, idyllic sandy coastlines, nature reserves like no other, and historical vintage walled villages. The clear turquoise-blue waters and lush environment that surrounds you will have even non-outdoorsy people loving nature!
3. Slovenia for September or October
Think the best of 5 European destinations all rolled into one small country. With the Mediterranean coastline on the west, and mountains in the north Slovenia can be explored in 8 to 9 days! There are castles on castles, amazing wineries, stunning landscapes, gourmet delights and so much more. Slovenia is a hidden beauty that deserved to be discovered!
VIP Travel Experience Favorite - Boat Ride on Slovenian Riviera. Discover Slovenian coast's stunning secret spots aboard a 1947 traditional Istrian wooden sailboat and enjoy a selection of tasty local cold cuts and a bottle of chilled champagne. Be carried away by the mystical medieval coastal towns and untouched bays all before you anchor for a swim and delicious lunch!
4. Anguilla for July
So not quite "beating the heat" but in this case embracing it! Anguilla is in the eastern Caribbean and known for its luxury and palm trees on some of the most beautiful white sandy beaches. If you desire impeccable service and exclusive atmosphere, this island is one of the premier vacation spots in the Caribbean. VIP Travel Experience Favorite - Cap Juluca, A Belmond Hotel. This an island-chic, beachfront hideaway. Cap Juluca offers authentic island experiences, (think indoor/outdoor spa, local cuisine, candlelight beach dining, and ocean adventures), with panoramic views of the sea, garden, and infinity pools. You will immediately feel the relaxed, healthy vibes flowing from sea to sand. Book with VIP Travel Experience and receive exclusive amenities including:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily breakfast for up to two guests per bedroom
- $100 USD equivalent Resort or Hotel credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Early Check-In / Late Check-Out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi