With Europe nearly sold out for the rest of summer this year (unless you're thinking Christmas Markets - which are some of our favorites) you need to consider these last minute getaways for either August, September or October! But we highly recommend planning soon because availability is going fast!!
1. Split, Croatia to Bled, SloveniaThis adventure bounds from the Gothic monuments of Split, through the pristine scenery of Plitvice Lakes National Park and ancient streets of Old Town Zadar, then on to Zagreb. After leaving the Dalmatian coastline, cross into Slovenia to discover the enchanting surrounds of Bled. This exciting-packed journey offers lush forest hikes, breathtaking landscapes, medieval architecture and scrumptious food along with a good insight into the ancient Croatian and Slovenian culture. Activities include a nunnery & farm visit in Zadar, a leader-led orientation walk in Zagreb, Castle and Funicular in Ljubljana and so much more!! With some highlights to look forward to...
- Explore beautiful Split, a haven of relaxation and culture where tradition, modernity and a variety of European influences come together. Unwind with a walk along the waterfront promenade and explore the impressive ruins of Diocletian's Palace.
- Feel the rich heritage of the former capital of Dalmatia with each step on the marble streets of Zadar, and visit a local nunnery and learn about their work on the farm.
- Explore Zagreb and Ljubljana, capitals of Croatia and Slovenia, relax in their extensive green spaces and experience their lively culture.
- Stroll through Plitvice Lakes National Park, marveling at luminous lakes and waterfalls that seem to have been sketched by an artist.
- Discover the Slovenian town of Bled - an active paradise, the beautiful town lies on a stunning lake at the edge of the Julian Alps with an island church that appears to have come straight out of a fairytale.
2. A Culinary Tour Through Ljubljana & Lake Bled, Istria, Split, Dubrovnik
An exclusive private tour of Slovenia and Croatia for the most discerning luxury traveler.This private tour includes in-depth culinary touring in Slovenia and Istria (Croatia)—both renowned foodie destinations—as well as exploring the food and wine traditions of the Dalmatian Coast in Split and Dubrovnik.
This seamless travel experience includes all logistics such as skipping lines during tours whenever possible, restaurant and spa reservations, performance tickets, private airport transfers, internal transportation, VIP & fast-track airport assistance in many destinations.
Highlights include - afternoon private city touring with expert guide, baroque and Art Nouveau architecture, boat ride, Ljubljana Castle, panoramic views, museums, local markets, shops, charming cafes, charming medieval towns, wine tasting, top wineries, regional culinary highlights, truffle hunting, olive oil tasting, wine tasting, & full-day private excursion with touring of Peljesac wineries and oyster boat tour and tasting.
This trip is perfect for future marine biologists and wildlife lovers! It combines two of the best city attractions in Vancouver and Victoria (an adrenaline-rushing zip-line adventure and the Vancouver Aquarium or Science World) with a “walk on the wild side” on Vancouver Island’s rugged west coast. In Vancouver, a two-night stay at the Four Seasons Hotel puts you in the heart of downtown, close to Robson Street and Stanley Park, while the Wilderness Outpost is a perfectly rustic, 21st-century safari-style enclave. Everywhere, you’ll enjoy fine Pacific Northwest cuisine featuring locally caught seafood. Other trip highlights include the seaplane “transfers” themselves—with exquisite views of the Gulf Islands, Strait of Georgia, and Vancouver Island mountains.
4. Romantic Spain – Private Luxury Tour: Barcelona To Madrid
An exclusive private tour of Spain for the most discerning luxury traveler. Fall in love with Spain on this exclusive private tour, perfect for honeymooners or anyone looking for a very special getaway that blends Spain's top cultural destinations and best luxury hotels with active options in some of the country’s most beautiful landscapes.
Included in this tour...
- Personalized private touring with expert guides and driver
- Preferred rooms at the very best hotels
- Firsthand, sophisticated destination knowledge and recommendations
- Meals as specified in the itinerary
- Restaurant and spa reservations, performance and sporting event ticket arrangements
- Admission fees
- Internal transportation, including flights (unless indicated otherwise) and private airport transfers
- Around-the-clock support in each destination during the trip Unique, insider travel experiences and access to Artisans of Leisure's network of experts worldwide